Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Who is Dean Crist (Crist Culo Kennels) ?
- DNA test for the dilute (dd) locus - It's here, it can be done!
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Labradors only come in three colors: Black, Yellow, and Chocolate. “Silvers”, “charcoals” and “champagnes” are carriers of the dilution (Dd or dd) gene, which is alien to the Labrador Retriever breed. Feel free to publish this banner on your … Continue reading
Although every 4-year old is able to tell you that this is not a purebred Labrador, but a Weimaraner mix, the American Kennel Club (AKC) begs to differ, and the Labrador Retriever Club Inc. (LRC) has definitely not done enough … Continue reading
We can’t deny it: we’re in a nasty situation because the Kennel Clubs refuse to listen to the (parent) breed clubs and breed councils. The democratic system, if there ever was one, is failing big time. I’m sure there must … Continue reading
There are some facts you need to consider before you acquire such a “rare, designer Lab”. 1. You will pay a fortune for a mutt. Every dilute “Labrador” or it’s “normal” littermates carry the dilution (d) gene, which is alien … Continue reading