Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- DILUTE BREEDERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: March 2014
You will find them increasingly: Labrador breeders who test their Labradors for the dilution (Dd and dd) gene, just to be 100% sure that they’re not carrying this gene, which is alien to the Labrador Retriever breed. It had to … Continue reading
The Labrador Breed Council represents the thirteen Labrador Retriever Breed Clubs in the United Kingdom. It is the official channel of communication with the Kennel Club. Meetings are held once per year and each club nominates & sends two representatives … Continue reading