Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Who is Dean Crist (Crist Culo Kennels) ?
- DNA test for the dilute (dd) locus - It's here, it can be done!
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: May 2014
The Labrador Retriever Club Inc. is the AKC Parent Club of the Labrador Retriever. Today, May 12, 2014, the LRC published the following message on their website: **DILUTE GENE TESTING**By LRC Health Committee – Monday May 12, 2014. Very exciting … Continue reading