Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- DILUTE = DISEASE!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: August 2014
by Jack Vanderwyk The American Kennel Club (AKC) (and all other reputable kennel clubs around the world) recognizes three coat colors in the Labrador: black, yellow and chocolate. These colors are inherited based on genes at two loci: B and … Continue reading