Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- How Reliable is a U.K. Kennel Club Pedigree Certificate?
- BRITISH KENNEL CLUB: "WE LEAVE IT TO THE JUDGES"
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- History of Dilutes in the United Kingdom - 2. The Dreamcoat connection
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: August 2014
by Jack Vanderwyk The American Kennel Club (AKC) (and all other reputable kennel clubs around the world) recognizes three coat colors in the Labrador: black, yellow and chocolate. These colors are inherited based on genes at two loci: B and … Continue reading