Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- The DNA test for the "dilute" (dd) locus - How new is it?
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Labrador Clubs & Kennel Clubs: Beware!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Stance of some KCs and LRCs on the "silver" controversy
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: August 2014
by Jack Vanderwyk The American Kennel Club (AKC) (and all other reputable kennel clubs around the world) recognizes three coat colors in the Labrador: black, yellow and chocolate. These colors are inherited based on genes at two loci: B and … Continue reading