Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- The DNA test for the "dilute" (dd) locus - How new is it?
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Labrador Clubs & Kennel Clubs: Beware!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Stance of some KCs and LRCs on the "silver" controversy
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: November 2014
In the shady world of dilute breeders the myth is circulated that the “silver Labrador” originated in Great Britain, in the 1930s. A director of the “Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers” (CPLR), the main organization of dilute breeders, proudly published … Continue reading
In the Rules and Regulations of every respectable Labrador Retriever Club in the world, you will find similar objects: “The object(ive)s for which the Club are established are: (a) to promote and encourage the well-being and interests of the Labrador … Continue reading