Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Who is Dean Crist (Crist Culo Kennels) ?
- DNA test for the dilute (dd) locus - It's here, it can be done!
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: November 2014
In the shady world of dilute breeders the myth is circulated that the “silver Labrador” originated in Great Britain, in the 1930s. A director of the “Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers” (CPLR), the main organization of dilute breeders, proudly published … Continue reading
In the Rules and Regulations of every respectable Labrador Retriever Club in the world, you will find similar objects: “The object(ive)s for which the Club are established are: (a) to promote and encourage the well-being and interests of the Labrador … Continue reading