Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Who is Dean Crist (Crist Culo Kennels) ?
- DNA test for the dilute (dd) locus - It's here, it can be done!
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Crunchy numbers! The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 87,171 times in 2014, by 65,493 visitors. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that … Continue reading
All these dogs are mixed breeds. Only one of them is an AKC registered “Labrador”. Scroll down to find the answers. Dog #1 Dog #2 Dog #3 Dog #4 Dog #5 Dog #6 Dog #7 Dog #8 Dog #9 Dog … Continue reading