Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- The DNA test for the "dilute" (dd) locus - How new is it?
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Labrador Clubs & Kennel Clubs: Beware!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Stance of some KCs and LRCs on the "silver" controversy
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Crunchy numbers! The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 87,171 times in 2014, by 65,493 visitors. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that … Continue reading
All these dogs are mixed breeds. Only one of them is an AKC registered “Labrador”. Scroll down to find the answers. Dog #1 Dog #2 Dog #3 Dog #4 Dog #5 Dog #6 Dog #7 Dog #8 Dog #9 Dog … Continue reading