Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- How Reliable is a U.K. Kennel Club Pedigree Certificate?
- BRITISH KENNEL CLUB: "WE LEAVE IT TO THE JUDGES"
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- History of Dilutes in the United Kingdom - 2. The Dreamcoat connection
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Crunchy numbers! The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 87,171 times in 2014, by 65,493 visitors. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 4 days for that … Continue reading
All these dogs are mixed breeds. Only one of them is an AKC registered “Labrador”. Scroll down to find the answers. Dog #1 Dog #2 Dog #3 Dog #4 Dog #5 Dog #6 Dog #7 Dog #8 Dog #9 Dog … Continue reading