Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- The DNA test for the "dilute" (dd) locus - How new is it?
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Labrador Clubs & Kennel Clubs: Beware!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Stance of some KCs and LRCs on the "silver" controversy
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: February 2015
If you wonder what the Labrador Retriever Club, Inc. – the AKC’s parent club for the Labrador Retriever breed – is planning to do about the dilute problem in the breed, this is the message sent by LRC President Fred … Continue reading