Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- DILUTE BREEDERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Caroline Kisko (Kennel Club Secretary and Communications Director) has admitted that The Kennel Club will register any pups from KC registered parents, whether they are black, yellow, chocolate, ‘silver’, ‘charcoal’ or ‘champagne’. Furthermore, these diluted dogs can be entered in … Continue reading
In the United Kingdom it was never possible to register dogs with the “dilute” (d) gene as Labrador Retrievers. Until 2006, when a British breeder imported several “silver Labradors” to the United Kingdom and started breeding them. These dogs all … Continue reading
We thought they would never enter the British Labrador Registry. We believed that The Kennel Club would see to it that these “silvers”, “charcoals” and “champagnes” would under no circumstances be registered as purebred Labrador Retrievers without any restrictions. But … Continue reading