Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- The DNA test for the "dilute" (dd) locus - How new is it?
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Labrador Clubs & Kennel Clubs: Beware!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Stance of some KCs and LRCs on the "silver" controversy
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: July 2015
I respectfully disagree that there is more than one source for the dilute situation we are experiencing today. The fact that there have been no “designer colors” of silver, charcoal, or champagne to appear in Great Britain until only … Continue reading
The “Council of Purebred Labradors” (CPLR) (I have mentioned that shady bunch here and here) are proud of their dirty little scheme called “Improved Genetics”. “Although improved dilutes can produce quality dogs when bred to other improved dilute, further improvement … Continue reading
For many years now the people of the CPLR have been denying that the Kellogg family ever had Weimaraners. In fact they only needed one Weimaraner to breed their “pointing Labs”, but I managed to find two of them: Kellogg … Continue reading