Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- How Reliable is a U.K. Kennel Club Pedigree Certificate?
- BRITISH KENNEL CLUB: "WE LEAVE IT TO THE JUDGES"
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- History of Dilutes in the United Kingdom - 2. The Dreamcoat connection
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Yes, it’s true. All known dilutes in the whole world descended from only two Kellogg’s dogs. These are the latest results of the dilutes research in the LabradorNet Database. There is a total of 2471 dilutes in the database, of … Continue reading