Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Council for Purebred Labrador Retrievers -- A Shady Bunch
- The DNA test for the "dilute" (dd) locus - How new is it?
- So You Want To Buy A Silver, Charcoal or Champagne Labrador?
- Labrador Clubs & Kennel Clubs: Beware!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Stance of some KCs and LRCs on the "silver" controversy
Just Say No To Silvers
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Yes, it’s true. All known dilutes in the whole world descended from only two Kellogg’s dogs. These are the latest results of the dilutes research in the LabradorNet Database. There is a total of 2471 dilutes in the database, of … Continue reading