Top Posts & Pages
- THE DILUTE GENE IN LABRADOR RETRIEVERS - HEALTH PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS
- ALL DILUTES COME FROM TWO KELLOGG'S DOGS
- DILUTE BREEDERS AND THE NUVET KICKBACK SCHEME
- DILUTE = DISEASE!
- Very rare! Beautiful Silver, Charcoal and Champagne Labrador puppies!
- DUTCH kennel club bans breeding "SILVER labradors"
- Analysis of the 'silver'Labrador population - update 2015
- American Labrador Retriever -- A New Breed?
- Labrador Quiz - Find the "Lab" with the AKC pedigree
- Acquiring A Labrador Retriever - Some Facts To Consider
Just Say No To Silvers
Category Archives: Uncategorized
SCREENSHOT FROM Raadar, the online newsletter from the Dutch Kennel Club: edition march 2016; scroll down to page 11. https://www.houdenvanhonden.nl/globalassets/raadar/2016/raadar-maart-2016.pdf After the Keeshond, the Weimaraner and the French Bulldogs, the Dutch Kennel Club and the two Dutch Labrador Clubs have signed an … Continue reading
Yes, it’s true. All known dilutes in the whole world descended from only two Kellogg’s dogs. These are the latest results of the dilutes research in the LabradorNet Database. There is a total of 2471 dilutes in the database, of … Continue reading
Before you breed, be sure you are a responsible breeder. A responsible breeder of any breed knows his breed’s standard and keeps it in mind whenever contemplating a particular breeding. Lack of knowledge when it comes to the breed standard, … Continue reading
This is a screenshot of Kristi Jenkins’ dog Bubbles’ (Creeksides Champagne Wishes) test result at Paw Print Genetics. Kristi Jenkins is the Chairman of the CPLR, the organization of dilute breeders. Despite her stating that Bubbles is “a gorgeous dilute … Continue reading
I respectfully disagree that there is more than one source for the dilute situation we are experiencing today. The fact that there have been no “designer colors” of silver, charcoal, or champagne to appear in Great Britain until only … Continue reading
The “Council of Purebred Labradors” (CPLR) (I have mentioned that shady bunch here and here) are proud of their dirty little scheme called “Improved Genetics”. “Although improved dilutes can produce quality dogs when bred to other improved dilute, further improvement … Continue reading